It’s just made of simple fried rice which topped with melted cheese. Let’s now turn your leftover rice into a delicious dish.
2 pax cooked rice
1 tablespoon of butter
4 garlic cloves
1 yellow onion
1 medium carrot
2 pcs sausage
10 tablespoon of creamy sauce
3 tablespoon of shredded cheddar cheese
2 tablespoon of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cut the garlic cloves and onion into a few smaller pieces.
- Remove the carrot skin and cut it into a few cubes which size around 5mm.
- Slice the Sausage into a few smaller slices which thick about 5mm.
- Set up Samu Giken Multifunctional Cooker, heat up and once it’s hot enough, add in butter to melt it.
- Then, add in the garlic and onion to fry till it becomes a yellowish color.
- Next, add in carrot cubes to fry for 5 minutes.
- Add in the sausage slices and fry until it turns slightly brownish.
- Now you can add in the rice, blackpepper and creamy sauce, then mix well.
- Once it’s well mixed, preheat the air fryer at 180C for 5mins.
- While waiting for it, cover up the Samu Giken Cake Tray base and slide with the aluminium foil.
- Then move the fried rice into the cake tray and sprinkle 2 types of cheese evenly on the fried rice.
- Next, Air fry for 10 minutes at 180C.
- Once it beeps then you can now enjoy your meal.