This Cheesy Baked Macaroni is a family favorite recipe, loved by both children and adult.
1 Pcs Hotdog
2 tablespoon olive oil
3 garlic cloves
1 medium onion
1 Prego cheese and macaroni
½ cup mozzarella cheese
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
½ teaspoon herbs
- Peel the garlic and onion skin, then minced it.
- Slice the hotdog into a size of 1/4cm thick.
- Fill the water in the Samu Giken Multifunctional Cooker, and heat it up.
- Once the water is boiling, move the macaroni into the Samu Giken Multifunctional Cooker, then add some olive oil to prevent the macaroni sticking to each other.
- Cook the macaroni for 10-12minutes, then drain it up and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in the Samu Giken Multifunctional Cooker, Stir fry the garlic and onion until it turn yellowish.
- Add in the Hotdog slices and stir fry, then pour in the cheese and macaroni paste and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix well with the paste.
- Preheat the Samu Giken Air Fryer to 180C for 5 minutes.
- Then wrap the Samu Giken Cake Tray with a layer of Aluminum foil.
- Transfer the macaroni into the Samu Giken Cake Tray and sprinkle it with mozzarella cheese and followed by herbs.
- And place the cake tray in the Samu Giken Air Fryer and start cooking for 15 minutes.
- Once it’s done, Remove from the cake tray from Samu Giken Air Fryer and now you can enjoy this delicious pasta!!!