A chocolate chip cookie will definitely pulls out your childhood memory. It is also a drop cookie that features chocolate chips as its distinguishing ingredient.
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup sugar
1 cup melted butter
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon essent vanilla
1 cup wheat flour
Chocolate chips ( as you like )
- Gather brown sugar, sugar, melted butter, bicarbonate of soda, egg and essent vanilla into Samu Giken Stand Mixer, then blend to mix well.
- Next, pour in wheat flour and salt to mix well together.
- When it becomes a dough form, add in chocolate chips as much as you want then continue to mix well.
- Once it’s done, separate it into 10 portions and roll it into a ball.
- Place them on a baking paper and set aside.
- Preheat the Samu Giken Analog Air Fryer with 180C for 5minutes.
- Once it’s hot enough, move the cookies into the air fryer and bake for another 20 minutes.
- When it beeps, move the chocolate chips cookies out and set aside to cool down before you proceed to eat.