If you love the combination of Cinnamon Sugar and chocolate, then this Chocolate cinnamon churros have to make an appearance in your kitchen.
½ Cup Water
¼ teaspoon fine salt
¼ cup unsalted butter
½ cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
115 grams butter sweet baking chocolate
3 tablespoons heavy cream
- Set up Samu Giken Multi-cooker at medium-high temperature, then add in water, salt and ¼ cup of unsalted butter to boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, add in all-purpose flour and stir evenly about 30 seconds, until the dough is smooth.
- Continue stirring evenly for about 2-3 minutes until the dough begins to pull away from the sides of the Samu Giken Multi-cooker and a film forms on the bottom of the Samu Giken Multi-cooker.
- Then transfer the dough into a bowl and constantly stir for 1 minute to cool down the temperature.
- Add eggs 1 by 1 into the bowl and constantly stir until it’s completely smooth.
- Next, transfer the mixture into a piping bag fitted with a medium star tip, then set aside to chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the Samu Giken Air Fryer at a temperature of 195C for 5 minutes.
- Pipe out about 3 inches-long in the Samu Giken cake tray, make sure it’s in a single layer.
- Air Fry the dough mixture at a temperature of 195C for 10 minutes, until it turns golden colour.
- Repeat step 8 and step 9 for the remaining dough.
- Set the cooked churros to the side to cool down the temperature.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- Brush the cooked churros with the melted unsalted butter, then roll it into the sugar mixture.
- Set up Samu Giken Multi-cooker at medium-high temperature, add the chocolate and heavy cream in, then stir evenly about 30 second until it melted and turned smooth.
- Add in Vanilla lowfat milk and stir for another 15 seconds.
- Then, serve churros with the delicious chocolate sauce.