This Crispy Fried Drumsticks recipe couldn’t be easier! Sometimes simple is best. They are incredibly crispy, flavorful, and delicious.
1 pound Chicken Drumsticks
2/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoon curry powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 medium fresh onion
- Peel the onion skin and minced it fine.
- Wash the chicken drumsticks with water, then drain it and set aside.
- Preheat the Samu Giken Air Fryer at a temperature of 375C for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, gather chicken drumstick, olive oil, curry powder, minced onion, garlic powder and salt.
- Then stir to mix well.
- In batches, place the chicken drumstick in a single layer in the Samu Giken Air Fryer.
- Start cooking for 15 minutes and then turn the chicken drumstick another side.
- Then continue to cook for another 10 minutes.