You can easily make this Strawberry Cheese Tart with a thick layer of cream cheese filling and a crispy flaky base. Yummy, so delicious!!!
150g digestive biscuit
100g Melted butter
150g cream cheese
50ml whipping cream
1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
2 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon corn flour
5 pcs strawberry
- Gather all digestive biscuits in the Samu Giken Multifunctional Blender to grind until it becomes biscuit crumbs.
- Then add in melted butter, and blend to mix well.
- Place the biscuit crumbs mixture into a 3” tart mould, and press downwards to tighten the biscuit crumbs base. Repeat these steps for the remaining biscuit crumbs.
- Next, gather the cream cheese, whipping cream, egg, vanilla essence, sugar and corn flour into the Samu Giken Multifunctional Blender to blend until its smooth enough.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture on the biscuit crumbs base.
- Preheat the Samu Giken Air Fryer at 160C for 5 minutes.
- Once it’s hot enough, place the cheese tart in the Samu Giken Air Fryer and bake for 10 minutes.
- While waiting for it, cut the strawberry into half.
- Once the cheese tart is cooked, remove it from the Samu Giken Air Fryer and place half of the strawberry on top of it.
- And you can serve the Strawberry Cheese Tart now!