With the combination of apple, raspberry and vanilla bean extract, this puree is going to be a taste-sensation for your baby. Raspberries are loaded with fiber and vitamin C – an immunity booster that also helps your baby absorb iron to power healthy blood and brain development.
2 Fresh Apple
1 Cup Raspberry
1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Bean Extract
2 Teaspoon of Breastmilk ( recommended )
- Peel off the apple skin and cut it into a few smaller pieces.
- Open the water tank lid of the Samu Giken Baby Food Processor and use the water cup to pour water into the water tank, then close the water tank lid.
- Gather all the apple pieces into the steam basket and put the steam basket into the grinding bottle.
- Close the grinding bottle with the bottle lid then install the grinding bottle in the Samu Giken Baby Food Processor main body.
- Turn the rotary knob left side to start steaming the apple. Steam about 10 minutes then pour the raspberry in it and continue to steam for another 3 minutes until the food is soft.
- Once it’s done steaming then open the bottle lid. Use the spatula to take out the steam basket.
- Pour the steam food, Vanilla Bean Extract and the breast milk into the grinding bottle.
- Turn the rotary knob to the right side and hold it to blend until it becomes a thick puree.
- Once it’s done blending then release the knob to stop blending.
- You can now serve fresh Apple Raspberry Puree to your baby! Pour extra puree into Samu Giken Baby Food Container and keep it in the fridge.