This puree combines 2 types of vegetables and fruits. Therefore, it is full of essential nutrients – fiber, calcium, vitamins A, K and C, fiber and folic acid that helps in healthy growth and development.
3 Fresh Apples
1 cup broccoli
1 cup spinach
1/4 teaspoon of Cinnamon
2 teaspoon of Breastmilk ( recommended )
- Peel off the apple skin and cut it into a few smaller pieces.
- Clean up the spinach and broccoli.
- Cut the broccoli into a few smaller pieces.
- Open the water tank lid of the Samu Giken Baby Food Processor and use the water cup to pour water into the water tank, then close the water tank lid.
- Gather all the apple pieces and broccoli into the steam basket and put the steam basket into the grinding bottle.
- Close the grinding bottle with the bottle lid then install the grinding bottle in the food processor main body.
- Turn the rotary knob left side to start steaming the apple and broccoli. Steam about 7 minutes then pour the spinach in it and continue to steam for another 2 minutes until the food is soft.
- Once it’s done steaming then open the bottle lid. Use the spatula to take out the steam basket.
- Pour the steam food, cinnamon and the breast milk into the Samu Giken Baby Food Processor grinding bottle.
- Turn the rotary knob to the right side and hold it to blend until it becomes a thick puree.
- Once it’s done blending then release the knob to stop blending.
- You can now serve fresh Apple Spinach Broccoli Puree to your baby! Pour extra puree into Samu Giken Baby Food Container and keep it in the fridge.