Avocado Banana Puree is smooth and creamy that most babies want. Avocados contain an assortment of vitamins and minerals, including vitamins B, C, E, K and good fats that aid in baby’s brain development. Nevertheless, Banana is rich in potassium that helps aid in your baby digestion system.
2 Fresh Avocado
2 Fresh Banana
1/4 Teaspoon of Chia Seed ( at least 8 months old)
2 Teaspoon of Breastmilk ( recommended )
- Cut the Avocado into half and then remove the seed.
- Scoop the Avocado from its skin.
- Peel off the banana and cut into a few smaller pieces.
- Gather 1/4 teaspoon of chia seed, 2 teaspoon of breastmilk, avocado and Banana into the Samu Giken Baby Food Processor Grinding Bottle.
- Close the grinding bottle with the bottle lid then install the grinding bottle in the Samu Giken Baby Food Processor main body.
- Turn the rotary knob right side and hold it to blend until it becomes a thick puree.
- Once it’s done blending, then release the knob to stop blending.
- You can now serve fresh Avocado Banana Puree to your baby! Pour extra puree into Samu Giken Baby Food Container and keep it in the fridge.