This banana tofu pear puree tastes like banana milkshake and is high in potassium, fiber and protein that help build healthy heart functions. Also, it helps to lower the blood pressure and reduce the risk of cancer.
1 Fresh Banana
1 Fresh Pear
½ cup of Tofu
2 teaspoon of Breastmilk ( recommended )
- Peel off the pear skin, remove the seed and cut it into a few smaller pieces.
- Peel off the banana and cut into a few smaller pieces.
- Place the tofu on a cutting board and slightly press with a paper towel, then cube it into smaller pieces.
- Gather pear, banana, tofu and breast milk into the Samu Giken Baby Food Processor grinding bottle.
- Turn the rotary knob to the right side and hold it to blend until it becomes a thick puree.
- Once it’s done blending then release the knob to stop blending.
- You can now serve fresh Banana Tofu Pearl Puree to your baby! Pour extra puree into Samu Giken Baby Food Container and keep it in the fridge.