Fiber in blueberry mango oatmeal helps promote healthy digestion, which can sometimes be an issue as you navigate food sensitivities or the best choice of formula for your child. Not only this, mango are loaded with vitamins and minerals which nourish your growing baby and keep your baby energised all day.
½ Cup of Blueberry
½ cup of water
1 Fresh Mango
2 tablespoon of Organic Rolled Oats
2 teaspoon of Breastmilk ( recommended )
- Wash off the Blueberry.
- Peel off the mango skin, remove the seed and cut it into a few smaller pieces.
- Open the Samu Giken Baby Food Processor water tank lid and use the water cup to pour water into the water tank, then close the water tank lid.
- Pour 2 tablespoon of Organic Rolled oats into the water cup and add ½ cup of water.
- Then put the water cup into the grinding bottle.
- Turn the rotary knob left side to start steaming the Organic Rolled oats about 3 minutes until it is soft.
- Once it’s done steaming then open the bottle lid.
- Gather the blueberry, mango, breastmilk and the steamed organic rolled oats into the grinding bottle.
- Turn the rotary knob to the right side and hold it to blend until it becomes a thick puree.
- Once it’s done blending then release the knob to stop blending.
- You can now serve fresh Blueberry Mango Oatmeal Puree to your baby! Pour extra puree into Samu Giken Baby Food Container and keep it in the fridge.