This comforting fall flavored is fully loaded with high fiber, vitamins, potassium that help boost baby’s eye, nerve, bone and brain development. It is giving out a sweet and earthy taste. Therefore, this combination makes the puree as nutritious as it is delicious!
1 Fresh Carrot
¼ Fresh Pumpkin
2 Teaspoon of Breastmilk ( recommended )
- Peel off the pumpkin skin and cut it into ¼, and then further cut it into a few smaller pieces.
- Peel off the carrot skin and cut it into a few smaller pieces.
- Open the Samu Giken Baby Food Processor water tank lid and use the water cup to pour water into the water tank, then close the water tank lid.
- Gather all the food pieces into the steam basket and put the steam basket into the grinding bottle.
- Close the grinding bottle with the bottle lid then install the grinding bottle in the Samu Giken Baby Food Processor main body.
- Turn the rotary knob left side to start steaming food. Steam about 10 minutes until the food is soft.
- Once it’s done steaming then open the bottle lid. Use the spatula to take out the steam basket.
- Pour the steam food and the breast milk into the grinding bottle.
- Turn the rotary knob to the right side and hold it to blend until it becomes a thick puree.
- Once it’s done blending then release the knob to stop blending.
- You can now serve fresh Carrot Pumpkin Puree to your baby! Pour extra puree into Samu Giken Baby Food Container and keep it in the fridge.