This puree is filled with 3 different types of ingredients which make it taste sweet and also fully loaded with vitamins. It will definitely help your baby to grow fast and even stronger.
1 Fresh Cauliflower
2 Fresh Apple
¼ teaspoon of ginger
2 teaspoon of Breastmilk ( recommended )
- Cut the Cauliflower by separating the edible florets from the tough, thick center stem.
- Remove the apple skin and chop it into smaller pieces.
- Peel off the ginger skin and minced it.
- Open the water tank lid of the Samu Giken Baby Food Processor and use the water cup to pour water into the water tank, then close the water tank lid.
- Gather all the Cauliflower and apple into the steam basket and put the steam basket into the grinding bottle.
- Close the grinding bottle with the bottle lid then install the grinding bottle in the food processor main body.
- Turn the rotary knob left side to start steaming for about 5 minutes.
- Once it’s done steaming then open the bottle lid. Use the spatula to take out the steam basket.
- Pour the steam food, ginger and the breast milk into the Samu Giken Baby Food Processor grinding bottle.
- Turn the rotary knob to the right side and hold it to blend until it becomes a thick puree.
- Once it’s done blending then release the knob to stop blending.
- You can now serve fresh Cauliflower Apple Puree to your baby! Pour extra puree into Samu Giken Baby Food Container and keep it in the fridge.