Who is a fried mihun lover like me? Imagine you apply some curry chicken on top of the mihun, taste so good!! One of the most easy prepare dishes goes to fried mihun. Easy, simple and delicious.
25g carrot (sliced)
2-3pcs White cabbage (sliced)
2pcs garlic (peeled)
2 pcs small red onion (peeled)
1pcs chicken breast (sliced)
2-3tbs light soy sauce
2tbs dark soy sauce
A pinch of salt
A pinch of white pepper
1tbs oyster sauce
- Soak the mihun in the water for about 10 minutes.
- Apply the blade accessories, then insert the garlic and small onion into the P10+ Smart Cooker Jug, cover up with the cover lid, select blade mode, speed 4 for 5 sec.
- Once its done, scope the sliced garlic and small onion to side of the P10+ Smart Cooker Jug, then change the blade accessories into the stirrer accessories.
- Then insert oil into the P10+ Smart Cooker Jug, cover up with the cover lid, select sauté mode, temperature set at 60C, speed level 1 for 5 minutes.
- You can easily look into the P10+ Smart Cooker Jug from the cover lid hole to check if the garlic and small onion is in yellowish color, then insert carrot, cabbage and slice chicken through the cover lid hole.
- Once the ingredient is cooked, open up the cover lid and insert the soaked mihun and add in the seasoning sauce.
- Then cover up the cover lid then select Saute mode, speed 2 for 3 minutes. You can simply add on the timer if you prefer the mihun to be softer.
- Once its done then you can enjoy the fried mihun now!