If you are on diet, then this is your best recipe to cook for. Healthy and yet simple to cook, less amount of oil is needed in this recipe. So let start our healthy diet today!
1-2 tbs oil
2 whole tomato
Half nos onion
Few pcs chinese cabbage (sliced)
1box taufu keras (cut cube)
1pack enoki mushroom
A pinch of salt
A pinch of pepper
1tbs soy sauce
1tbs oyster sauce
500ml chicken broth
- Apply Stirrer accessories into the P10+ Smart cooker jug, then add water and cover up the cover lid, select cook mode, temperature at 100C, speed level 2 for 2minutes.
- While waiting for the water to boil, cut a shallow X on bottom of the tomato, this will make peeling skin much easier later.
- Once the water is boiled, open up the cover lid and insert the tomatoes into the P10+ Smart cooker jug close up the cover lid and cook for another 30 sec.
- Once its done, remove the tomatoes and let it sit in the ice bath for 5 minutes, after that remove the tomatoes from the water and start peeling, the cut it into small cubes.
- Next, remove water from the P10+ Smart cooker jug, dry it up before you go to next step.
- Insert oil and the onion into the P10+ Smart cooker jug, cover up the cover lid and select saute mode, temperature at 60C, speed 1 for 5 minutes.
- Once the onion is turning yellowish, insert the tomatoes cube and the cabbage from the cover lid hole, and continue to stir.
- Once its done then pour the chicken broth in the P10+ Smart cooker jug, and select cook mode, temperature at 60C, Speed 2, 10 minutes.
- Once the soup start boiling, insert the enoki mushroom and the taufu thru the cover lid hole.
- At the last 30 sec, break the egg into a small bowl and mix it with a fork, then pour the egg mixture slowly into the cover lid.
- When you hear a beep sound, means the tomato soup is ready to serve now!