GRILLED SALMON WITH
Every dishes can be cooked very easily by using this P10+ smart cooker. If you are craving for some healthy salmon, then this is definitely a good try for you.
1 pcs Salmon
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
Half pack vegeroni
83g shredded cheese
250ml heavy cream
A bit water from cooking the vegeroni
- Marinate the salmon with a pinch of salt and pepper, then with a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Preheat the Analog Air Fryer to 200C for 5min.
- Insert the salmon into the Analog Air Fryer basket and set 180C for 10min.
- After the salmon is cooked , remove from the Analog Air Fryer basket and set a side.
- Insert the kneader accessories into the P10+ Smart Cooker jug.
- Fill water into the P10+ Smart Cooker jug and press cook mode, then wait for it to boil about 5 minutes.
- Once the water is boiled, put some salt and oil into the water.
- Then put the vegeroni inside the P10+ Smart Cooker jug and press cook mode, 100 C, speed level 1 for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the broccoli and carrot in the basket and insert the basket in the P10+ Smart Cooker jug, then cover up with lid. (the water can cover up the broccoli and carrot)
- 10 minutes later, remove the vegeroni from water and set a side. then remove the broccoli and carrot from the basket.
- For the carbonara sauce, pour in heavy cream ( use kneader accessories, stir mode, speed level 1, 100C) , after boiling then insert shredded cheese and let it melt and mix with the heavy cream.
- After the sauce boils, insert vegeroni and mix well.
- Then your dinner is ready to serve.