Here’s an authentic hokkien style fried kangkong leaves that you can easily find it at any of the chinese restaurant. You may substitute this recipe with any vegetables of your choice.
Small onion (peeled)
Small Red Chilli
A pinch of salt
- Soak the dried shrimp into the water for 10 minutes, and wash it with water until its clean.
- Cut the stem of the kangkong leaves into a few sections, then wash it with water for a few times to make sure its clean enough.
- Apply with Blade accessories into the P10+ Smart Cooker jug, then insert peeled garlic, small onion, dried shrimps and chili into it, close it with the cover lid, select blade mode, speed at 4 for 3 sec.
- Once its done, scope the ingredient to side of the P10+ Smart Cooker jug, then change the accessories to stirrer.
- Add some oil in the P10+ Smart Cooker jug then select saute mode, temperature at 100C, speed 2 for 5 minutes.
- Once the garlic turn yellowish, open up the cover lid and insert the kangkong leaves in the P10+ Smart Cooker jug, then continue to saute.
- Add in the seasoning sauce to enhance the taste.
- Once the motor beep, means its ready to serve!