Ever think that you can make japanese chawanmushi in just a few simple steps? Follow my steps and a silky smooth savoury soft egg can be cook easily.
1 chicken thigh (cut to bite size)
1.4 oz carrot (sliced to flower pattern)
5 stalk mitsuba
65g shimeji mushrooms
1 stalk Spring Onion (cut it into cubes)
- Soak the shimeji mushroom in water for at least 30 minutes, then remove the water and cut it into slices.
- Apply stirrer accessories into the P10+ Smart Cooker Jug, then insert all the egg mixture ingredient into the P10+ Smart Cooker Jug, and select mix mode, no temperature needed, speed at 2 for 2 minutes.
- Once its done then pour the egg mixture with a sieve into a few cups.
- Evenly add in the chicken cube, shimeji mushroom and carrot into all the cups, next cover the cup with a layer of aluminium foil to make sure the surface of the egg mixture is smooth.
- All water into the P10+ Smart Cooker Jug, then place all the cups into the steam tray and attach the steam tray on the P10+ Smart Cooker Jug, select cook mode, temperature at 100C, speed at 2, for about 10 minutes.
- Once its done then sprinkle some spring onion on top of the chawanmushi, the chawanmushi is ready to serve!