Have you ever try out this malay traditional food? It’s a chicken soup that serves with bihun and rice cake for a meal. It’s hearth and mouthwatering, especially on colder nights.
Soto ayam paste
1 big red chili (remove seed , sliced)
4-5 pcs chicken meat
- Apply stirrer accessory, then insert soto ayam paste and water into the P10+ Smart cooker jug.
- At the same time, insert the nasi impit into the basket then put it in the P10+ Smart cooker jug, and select cook mode, lvl 2, 100C for 20 minutes, start cooking.
- After the soup is boiled , insert chicken and continue to cook.
- After chicken is cooked, transfer the chicken to a bowl and let it cool down, then shredded it.
- While waiting for the soup to cook, use Multicooker to deep fried the suhun.
- After that use Analog Air Fryer to air fry the raw peanut and garlic with temperature of 170C for 8 mins.
- Insert the bean sprout into the P10+ Smart cooker jug for the last 3 minutes.
- Once the soup is cooked, take out the nasi impit and cut it into the sizes you prefer, then remember to remove the plastic.
- Insert the nasi impit and the fried suhun into a bowl, then scope the soto ayam soup into the bowl and remember to get yourself some bean sprout.
- Lastly, add some shredded chicken, fried peanut, fried garlic and sliced red chili in the bowl. ( Make sure the soup cover at least half of the nasi impit)