Nasi lemak is a dish originating in Malay cuisine that consists of fragrant rice cooked in coconut milk and pandan leaf. It is commonly found in Malaysia, where it is considered the national dish.
180g white chocolate
180g unsalted butter
2 nos egg
2 nos egg yolks
40g all purpose flour (sieve)
1tbsp matcha powder
- Apply the blade accessories in the P10+ Smart Cooker.
- Insert white chocolate in the P10+ Smart Cooker jug, select mix mode, level 6, and mix for 10 sec.
- Add in butter and continue mix at level 2 for 3 minutes.
- After that slowly add in matcha powder and mix at no temperature, level 1 for 2min.
- Following by adding in egg, egg yolks and sugar and mix for no temperature, level 3 for 1 minute.
- Lastly, add in flourand mix at no temperature , level3 for 20sec.
- Preheat the Analog Air Fryer at 200C for 5min.
- After done mix, brush some butter on the Analog Air Fryer baking tray and transfer the mix dough in it.
- Bake at 200C for 15 minutes.
- After done let it cool for 10min, then serve.