ORANGE JUICE WITH
It’s time to pamper your kids with this healthy food!! Rather than eating from outside, why not you cook by yourself with this simple and easy recipe.
1big potato (sliced thin）
6tbs whipping cream
Few Pcs broccoli (cut small)
Half nos carrot (Sliced thin)
4-5 nos cherry tomato (sliced half)
3tbs Plain flour
3 tbs rice flour/ corn flour
300-400g chicken meat(remove skin and bone, cut cube)
3 tbs oil
1tbs onion powder
1tbs garlic powder
1 small bowl of breadcrumbs
Half nos carrot (cut small cube or sliced)
2-3 nos orange (remove skin and seed)
1tbs lemon juice
- Apply the stir accessories.
- Insert half jug of water and put the potato in the basket, then insert the basket into the P10+ Smart Cooker jug.
- Insert broccoli and carrot at the big tray and select steam mode, 100C, level 1, steam for 15-20min.
- After done , transfer the potato to a bowl and use a fork to smash it .
- Add butter, salt and whipping cream to the potato then mix well.
- lastly can serve with , broccoli, carrot and Cherry tomato.
- Prepare a bowl , insert ingredients A and set a side.
- Apply the blade accessories, insert chicken meat into P10+ Smart Cooker jug, select mix mode, level 5 and mix for 7 sec.
- Scrape down the meat in the P10+ Smart Cooker jug.
- Insert the balance of ingredients B, select dough mode, level 3, and mix for 2 minutes.
- Preheat the Analog air fryer 200C for 5min
- After done, take one spoon of the chicken meat and use hand make to any shapes that you want.
- Deep the ingredient A that mix just now, then deep the egg and following by the breadcrumbs.
- Put the nuggets inside the Analog air fryer and brush some oil on it.
- Select 180C and 15min.
Orange Carrot Juice
- Make sure its apply with blade accessories.
- Transfer all the ingredient into the P10+ Smart Cooker jug and select mix mode, Level 5 and blend for 30 sec.
- Lastly, you can serve it to your beloved kids now.