It’s the most kids favourite soup ever. Easy and simple recipes that give your beloved family their daily nutrient needs.
1 Big Onion
½ Kg Chicken (with bones)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
- Slice the onion into 4 cuts.
- Cut the bottom only for the tomatoes. Then Soak the tomatoes in boiling water for 2 minutes, once it’s done take out and peel off the skin.
- Peel off the carrot skin, then cut it into smaller pieces
- Slice the corn into 3 to 4 cuts.
- Clean the Chicken with water, better to remove the chicken fats.
- Fill the water into the Samu Giken Pressure cooker Pot, turn to Soup mode then wait till its boiling.
- Once it’s boiling, add in all the prepared ingredients.
- Cover up the Samu Giken Pressure cooker with the lid and boil for 30 minutes.
- When it beeps, it turns to quick release. When the valve drops, remove the pot cover carefully.
- Add in black pepper and now it’s ready to serve!