CREAMY THAI COCONUT
If you are craving for thai food, then this is the one that you should try now! Abit of sour and spicy, but no worries, you can still adjust the taste by your own.
2 tablespoons oil
2 big onion
2 teaspoons red curry paste, Thai Heritage brand
½ Kg Chicken Breast
1 stalk lemongrass
3 kaffir lime leaves
2 tablespoons salt
1 tablespoon sugar
1 cup coconut milk
2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Slice the onion and garlic into smaller pieces.
- Add oil in the Samu Giken Pressure cooker Pot, select the chicken button and wait till the pot is hot enough, then add in garlic and onion.
- Once the garlic and onion turn yellowish, add in the chicken and stir with the garlic and onion, until the chicken surface turns white.
- Next, add in the red curry paste, tomatoes, red bell peppers, galangal, lemongrass and kaffir lime leaves, stir to mix well. Cover it by using the pot cover then wait for 6 minutes.
- When it’s done, turn to quick release. When the valve drops, remove the lid carefully.
- Add in coconut milk, lime juice , sugar salt to enhance the taste. Stir to mix well.
- Cook for another 5 minutes then it’s now completely done.