HALF BOILED EGG
Have you think of home cook a McD porridge? Healthy enough for whoever that wants a light meal.
6 cups water
1 pcs ginger
1 cup rice
1 tablespoon chicken stock
2pcs chicken breast
1 stalk green onion
- Wash off the excess fats on the chicken breast.
- Peel off the ginger skin and cut it into a few slices.
- Slice the onion into a few smaller pieces.
- Cut the green onion into a few smaller pieces.
- Rinse the rice using a basket about 2 to 3 times, till the water is clear.
- Add 6 cups of water into the Samu Giken Pressure Cooker pot, then add in chicken breast, ginger, chicken stock and the rice.
- Cover up the cooker with the lid and select soup/porridge mode, then wait for 20 minutes.
- While waiting for it to cook, set up another Samu Giken Multifunctional Cooker on the Samu Giken Induction Cooker, then turn on the electric.
- Add some oil in the Samu Giken Multifunctional Cooker then add the sliced onion in while it’s hot enough to cook.
- Fry the onion until it turns yellowish, then turn off the electric.
- Wash the Samu Giken Multifunctional Cooker then add enough water into it then start boling.
- When the water start boiling, add in the egg and cook for about 2 minutes until its half boiled.
- Bring out the egg and set it aside.
- When the Samu Giken Pressure Cooker starts beeping, it turns to quick release. When the valve drops, remove the pot cover carefully.
- Take out the chicken breast and shred the chicken breasts, then return the shredded meat to the pot.
- Scoop a bowl of porridge then quickly mix the half boiled egg on to the porridge.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkling of green onions, black pepper and a few drops of sesame oil to taste better.