Curry is also one of the must try dishes in Malaysia. And why not let’s try with this tasty and delicious Indian style butter curry chicken?
1kg skinless and boneless chicken thighs
3 tablespoons chili powder
1 tablespoons lime juice
85g unsalted butter
5 cloves garlic
1 pcs ginger
100g tomato paste
1 teaspoons Curry Paste
½ teaspoons salt
2 tablespoons sugar
¾ cup water
¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- Cut both clove garlic and ginger into smaller pieces.
- Wash off the excess fats of the chicken thighs.
- Marinate the chicken thighs with the lime juice and the chili powder
- Turn on the Samu Giken Pressure cooker and select chicken mode.
- When the pot is hot enough, add in the butter and melt it.
- Then, add in garlic and ginger to stir it until it turns into a yellowish color.
- Add the chicken to saute until the chicken surface turns white.
- Add tomato paste, salt, sugar, curry paste and stir to mix it well.
- Cover the cover lid and cook for another 10 minutes.
- When it beeps, it turns to quick release. When the valve drops, remove the pot cover carefully.
- Add in the heavy whipping cream and stir it well.
- And it is ready to serve now.