Soy milk is a well-known dairy milk replacement, but its not just a substitute ingredient. Today, soy milk can be found around the country as a lactose-free dairy substitute with heath benefit that are all its own.
180g soy bean (soak over night)
3pcs pandan leaf
50g fine sugar (adjust to taste)
- Soak the soy bean overnight.
- Insert the soy bean, pandan leave and water into the Smart Blender Jug, then select quick soy milk to cook for 20 minutes.
- The Smart Blender will first slowly increase the temperature to 100C, then it will start blending.
- When the timer comes to last 3 minutes, you can now add in sugar.
- Once the timer beep, then the soy milk is now ready to serve!