GARLIC BREAD WITH
Garlic Bread dip in a mushroom soup is always the best combination for a tea time. This recipe teach you to make your own fresh mushroom soup without using the condensed canned soup.
4 tbsp butter
1 tbsp oil
4 cloves garlic
750g fresh brown mushroom
4 tsp thyme
1 tsp salt
1 cup heavy cream
6 tbsp all purpose flour
4 cups chicken broth
2 tsp black pepper
5 cloves garlic
1/2 cup Unsalted butter
1 tbsp Parsley flakes
25g Parmesan Cheese
- Insert garlic cloves, unsalted butter, parsley flakes and parmesan cheese into Smart Blender, select Sauce/Grinding, then start to grind and mix the garlic sauce for 30 sec.
- Once its done then pour out the garlic sauce, and apply it on the french bread.
- Preheat the Air Fryer at temperature of 180C for 5 minutes.
- Once its done, put the garlic bread in the Air Fryer basket then select 180C for 10 minutes, let it air fry until it beeps. During the air fry process, you can simply open it up to check whether its in good condition.
- Next, insert butter, onions, garlic, fresh brown mushroom and chicken broth into the smart blender, then select Quick Soy Milk to cook for 20 minutes.
- The Smart Blender will first slowly increase the temperature to 100C, then it will start blending.
- Once the ingredients has become much watery, you can add in all purpose flour and heavy cream, let it continue to blend.
- When the timer comes to last 3 minutes, you can now add in black pepper, salt and thyme to season the mushroom soup.
- Once the timer beep, then the mushroom soup is not ready to serve with the garlic bread.