If you only need to cook a small portion of herbal chicken soup, then You can simply cook it using this Smart Blender. Function is almost same as the typical slow cooker.
Small Half chicken (cut)
40g Dang Shen 40g
30g Red dates (cut with scissors)
16g Dried Chinese Yam (remove skin and sliced)
10g Fox nuts
15g Dried longan
A pinch of salt
- Rinse the meat and blanch meat to remove blood and scums with hot water. After done , transfer to a bowl and set a side.
- Put chicken, and insert all ingredients (except dried longan & wolfberry ) into the smart blender jug and press slow cook soup, it will take about 3 minutes to heat up to 100C, then cook for 1 hour long.
- You can simply scoop up the floating scum’s using the seive provided if you see any scum during the boiling process.
- After 30minutes, insert dried longan & wolfberry from the cover lid hole.
- Then continue cook for another 30 minutes.
- Lastly, the slow cooked herbal soup is done.