Samu Giken Breast Milk Storage Bag 150ml / 200ml
– Material : BPA Free
– Capacity : 5oz/150ml & 7oz/200ml
– Quantity : 25pcs/bag
– Size : 14.5cm x 28cm
– 100% Bisphenol-A ( BPA ) Free
– Made of food grade PET plastic
– No-spill self-standing bottom and leak-free
– Heat sealed sides to prevent splitting
– Pre-calibrated ounce/ml markings for accurate measuring
– Food grade material, perfect for breastmilk storage
– Double zip lock to prevent any leakage
– Recommended for refrigerator or freezer storage
– Specially made based on the consumption of infants at an early age
– Breastmilk bag which is designed to stand up when filled
– Professional design look with designated area to mark Date and Volume
– Spout pouring design let mom easy to pouring milk into bottle.
– Oxygen barrier preserves & protects breast milk nutrients.
Package Included :
25pcs x breast milk storage bag (150ml / 200ml)
Care and Maintenance :
1. Wash hands thoroughly before handling bags
2. Pull out single breast milk storage bag from the package
3. Mark the bag with the date before filling breast milk
4. Hold the bag between fingers below the perforations and gently pull apart
5. Carefully pour expressed breast milk into bag then reseal for storage
6. Wipe the exterior of the bag dry before storage in refrigerator or freezer:
7. Leave some space at the top of the storage bag to allow for expansion when milk freezes.
8.Label milk with the date and time it was expressed and always use the oldest stock first.
9.Discard the storage bag after single use
10.Discard any leftover milk
11.Do not refreeze thawed milk
12.Do not microwave breast milk or storage bags containing breast milk
• Discard the storage bag after single use
• Discard any leftover milk
• Do not refreeze thawed milk
• Do not microwave breast milk or storage bags containing breast milk
• If stored in a freezer:
– Thaw frozen milk and pour it out carefully into a feeding bottle. Warm the defrosted breast milk to feed your baby.
• If stored in a refrigerator:
– Pour milk out of the storage bag into a feeding bottle. Warm the breast milk to feed your baby.